Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Seeds of Passion: Kara Layne.

Welcome to my last, new segment for the blog (for now)...SEEDS OF PASSION. You might be wondering on the segment's name, and I do not blame you. I must ask first. Have you ever met someone in your life through an article, book or in person that inspired you to be the best version of yourself possible? This is what Seeds of Passion is about. These people, through their passion, plant seeds of inspiration into my heart that grows and blooms into new ideas. It's these same people who my heart desires to meet one day or another. They could live on the other side of the world, they could be people I will never meet (I do hope that I do though) and they could be people I know personally in my life. However, the person I talk about each week has somehow impacted my life and inspires me to be the best version of myself and gives me the inspiration to be the best photographer I can be in some form or another!

My first "Seeds of Passion" debut will be Kara Layne, a wedding and lifestyle photographer in Arizona. I came across her website and blog a few weeks ago, and I was absolutely floored by her love for life and photography. Her biography is so fun and real, and I love that her website and blog are beautiful in the simplest of form. She has the cutest kids and husband who you can just tell are her world. Her love for everything and everyone in life is infectious. She is an inspiration by making me realize when you work hard towards a dream, it is worth every moment. Go to her website and read her biography. It will make you smile. I promise. To say her talent of capturing memories for people and her writing are both gorgeous is an understatement. Kara Layne, you make me never want to stop shooting for what I dream about! Thank you.

No comments: