Thursday, September 3, 2009

Babies and Kids: Chase and Macy.

Do you want to know what makes my heart bubble with happiness? Kids. There is something about them that brings any person an unknown amount of joy. For those who know me know I adore children of all ages. I still hope to go back to school someday and obtain my master's in education and teaching license, so I can help bring success to our future doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, senators, artists, and the list goes on.


You can only imagine my excitement when Jill contacted me to photograph her two adorable kids, Chase and Macy. He is a two year old who is full of energy, has the best two year old expressions, and loves his popcorn and soccer ball. She is a four year old who loves pink, anything girly, and has the prettiest smile. Together they are the two kids who made my heart melt while I spent an hour photographing everything they love to do! I love that a majority of their pictures I took were all candid. Spending the morning chasing after them with my camera over bridges, under the slides, and laying in the grass made me realize how much I love what I am venturing into even more. I am so blessed to meet some amazing people in the past few weeks who are taking a chance in me to walk into their lives and capture some great images! I don't have words to describe how happy I am except that I feel blessed right now. I hope you enjoy the photographs of Chase and Macy. Jill, I told you this before, but you have some heartbreakers in your hands; they are truly some beautiful children! I can't wait for you to see the rest of the awesome photographs soon and hope you enjoy some of my favorites below.


Bryan and I are leaving KC tonight to go home to StL where we will leave with my parents in the morning to drive to the Windy City aka Chicago! We are so excited. It's Bryan's first time there, so we are going to do some sightseeing and spend some quality time with my mum and dad! Check back next week for some "Shots of the Weekend" photographs! I hope everyone has an awesome Labor Day weekend!

















1 comment:

Minton Family said...

Shefy,

I love them. They are so beautiful. The kids absolutely loved you. You were such a pleasure to meet and such an inspiration in your desire to follow your heart.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
Jill