Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Picture this. Skyscrapers and skylines. People walking, rollerblading, and biking everywhere. A cool breeze as you walk along the Lake Shore. The sound of the train chugging along the railroad tracks. People of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, tourists, and native to Chicago. The smell of delicious food everywhere. If I had to sum up Chicago into one word, it would be culture. Everything about Chicago screamed culture!


Bryan and I had a lovely time in the Windy City with my mum and dad. It was so fun. We got to see Willis (used to be Sear's) Tower, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Shedd's Aquarium, Michigan Avenue, Devan (famous street full of Indian shops and restaurants) and the vast majority of buildings on the Architectural boat cruise we took. It was so fun! I think out of everything we saw and did, we all enjoyed the cruise the most! Enjoy some "Shots from the Weekend." Hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day. Only four more days until I can see the Cardinals in their hometown! So excited.


I am so blessed to have so many people believe in me and love the work I do. I want to say thank you. I am almost booked for all the weekends in October and November. Soon enough, I will post my introductory special, so stay tuned. Also, keep checking back here as I will have more sessions coming up as well as "Shots from the Weekend."


Happy Tuesday!










No comments: