Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family: Ryan and Heather.

She has eyes that sparkle with love. He has a smile that can melt anyone's heart. Their dog has personality filled with adventure and kindness. Ryan and Heather gave Bryan and I the honor of spending the evening with them as we found some neat spots around Cedar Creek to take some pictures with them and their adorable dog, Hawk. We had an absolute blast! They are newlyweds who were married just three weeks ago. In every one of their pictures I took of them, their love was shown to unspoken volumes. Not to mention, they are so sweet and amazingly photogenic. Seriously, it took all my power not to post all the images I captured of their family. To narrow down the photographs I loved was not an easy task. Ryan and Heather, you have some beautiful photos coming your way soon; I can't wait for you to see them!


Special shout out goes to my amazing fiance, Bryan, who accompanied me (straight after work might I add) to their session. Not only was he a great assistant, but he helped watch Hawk when I was doing photos of only Ryan and Heather.


Stay tuned as I have more eye candy coming soon!





















1 comment:

Amy Meyerott Photography said...

You did such a great job Shefy. My fave is the one with the tree, and the one with the pup attacking his face with kisses!