Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Special Year.























Twenty-five. One more time, twenty-five. Today is my twenty-fifth birthday. About this time last year, I was having a breakdown as I was turning twenty-four and only because I knew I would be turning twenty-five the year after. Silly, right? Had you asked me two months how I felt about turning twenty-five today, I would have acted like Joey from the Friends episode, The One Where They All Turn Thirty. Maybe not so dramatic. However, today I am the complete opposite. Instead of fearful, blessed and optimistic stand out in my mind.

The song "Happiness" by The Fray describes how I feel today. I know I have mentioned it before, but I am SO lucky to be brought to this point in my life. I get to marry my best friend next summer, in which, I do not have powerful enough words to describe how lucky and excited I am for this to happen! If I play my cards right, I will be on the track of accomplishing what I am meant to do: capture love, laughter, and life as a photographer and help bring success to young children and adults as a teacher. As if that was not enough to be thankful for, I am surrounded by family and friends who are incredibly supportive and have some of the biggest hearts I know of. Not to mention, I have met some of the sweetest clients through my photography business who have gone out of their way to help me. Now more than ever, I believe in the quote by Janos Arnay, "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

Overall, this is going to be one special year. I am sure of it.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: