Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family: The Hathaways.

I do not even know where to begin when describing the Hathaway family. They are sweet, adorable, beautiful both on the inside and outside, kind-hearted, loving, happy and an all-around wonderful family. The list goes on. I met Sally through a friend in Kansas City in which I was supposed to help her out. However, I never imagined the tables would turn and Sally would be one of the people I would be ever so grateful that I met. She has helped me a tremendous amount in getting the word out about my photography business and bringing new clients to me. I love how supportive she has been and the encouragement she has given me to follow my heart to become not only a photographer but a teacher as well. She is someone I will come back to one day and owe my sincere gratitude for her help and encouragement. Her husband, Brett, is a fun loving guy. You can tell upon meeting him, he thinks the world of his wife, Sally and his beautiful baby girl, Lucy!


Sally's mum, Susan, came along with them as she was visiting in town, which was a lovely treat! I get to photograph her husband and her with their grandchildren in late October, which will be so fun. You can tell when meeting Susan that she just about adores her grandchildren. I love the shot below of Lucy and her on the swing with their eyes closed. It is probably one of my favorites because it speaks volumes for their grandmother and granddaughter relationship and just how special it truly is.


Then, of course, there is Lucy. Sweet and beautiful baby Lucy. She has a smile that makes me stop, stand still and just melt in place. When I met her a few weeks back, I could not get enough of her. She was one of the few babies I have met who was instantly friendly upon meeting her and gave me some of her sweetest smiles. At the end of the session, I actually asked Sally, "Where can I get me one of those (in reference to Lucy)?" I was only kidding. Ok, I was partly kidding. She is really cute incase you can't tell in the pictures below.


Sally and Brett, you have a beautiful family that makes my heart bubble with joy! Seriously. I really enjoyed spending time with the four of you. Lucy is a doll, and I hope you both are ready to beat the boys off her as she grows up because she is absolutely gorgeous! I cannot wait for you to see the rest of the photographs. Enjoy some of my favorites below.


Happy Wednesday!


















2 comments:

Sally Suzanne said...

Shefy, you are just so talented and sweet!!! Thank you for an incredible morning and these precious pics...you are going to be a huge success both in photography and as a teacher. You have so much good to offer the world and I am so glad we are friends!

lisa said...

Ditto! Beautiful work!