Friday, September 18, 2009

Babies and Kids: Baby Tim.

I met one year old Tim and his mum, Lisa during the afternoon of my birthday. I couldn't pass an opportunity to photograph this adorable little boy, so I accepted, of course. I should begin by mentioning LIsa is an absolute sweetheart as she remembered it was my birthday, so she brought me some delicious cookies from a bakery in Kansas City! (What did I tell you; I have the sweetest clients!) As for Baby Tim, I do not have words to describe how much I enjoyed spending time with him and his mum on Wednesday afternoon. Prior to my session with him, it was mentioned by a friend that Tim has a nine month old girlfriend named Lucy (who is a doll and I get to photograph her mum, dad, and her in October!), and he will pretty much make my heart melt. Well, as soon as I saw him, I was in a puddle as he surely did make me melt! He is a heartbreaker full of personality. No, seriously. In the one hour I spent with him, I saw him cry, smile, laugh and squeal ever so loudly, take control when he wanted to walk with his mum, and even show me his silly side. Oh and his crawl is quite possibly the cutest thing; he has one foot down and his other knee in the air. Did I mention he is a heartbreaker?! I cannot express how much I enjoy and LOVE photographing babies and little munchkins because they are too cute for words with their expressions! Lisa, you have your work cut out for you; TIm is going to be one handsome boy as he grows up! I hope you enjoy my favorite photographs below; I cannot wait for you to see more from his session.


Bryan and I are Raleigh bound as we are visiting our good friend, Holly, with other friends of ours! It's been awhile since we have all spent some quality time together, so we are looking forward to this weekend getaway with them. Not to mention, after six years of dating, this will be Bryan and I's first time on a plane together and his first trip to North Carolina! I am stoked! I'm sure I will have some great "Shots from the Weekend" so check back Monday!


Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

















1 comment:

lisa said...

Shefy: you are too kind! These are amazing, I have tears in my eyes! Thank you so much, again!