Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Event: Jenna's First Birthday Party.

Imagine a CUPCAKE-themed birthday party for a darling one year old girl. Now imagine being me (who loves anything that has cake in its name) and actually being a guest to take pictures at a party like this. I'm talking a big cupcake cake, cupcakes of course, the cutest pink dress, pink decorations, and just the happiest family and friends of this adorable baby girl. This past weekend, my friend, Amy, invited me to join her to take pictures of Jenna's first birthday party in St. Louis. I, of course, accepted, and we ended up having a blast. Alright, I will admit, the cupcake-themed birthday party pretty much sealed the deal, but it was more fun than I imagined. Jenna was a doll. No, seriously. She had the most fun expressions and had a look on her face the whole afternoon wondering what the heck was going on. However, when it came time for cake and presents, this doll was full of smiles and giggles. I guess a part of me was wishing I could be turing one instead of (ahem, cough, ahem) 25 tomorrow. Mainly, so I could have a cupcake-themed birthday party. A gal can wish, right?


Amy, thank you so much for inviting me along. I hope when Jenna is all grown-up, she can enjoy these pictures as much as I did!














1 comment:

Susie said...

shefy! these pictures are wonderful! you are such a great photographer :) happy birthday!!

luv!
suz