Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Family: The Grays.

The bluest of blue eyes. Curls that a curling iron could not produce. A face so precious you just want to hug her and kiss those cheeks. A personality that makes you feel ever so young. The kind of personality where she is her own person. Oh, but wait until she flashes you her smile with those big, blue eyes and beautiful, blond curls. Um, yeah, you can't help but smile and have a piece of your heart melt away. I should mention her name is just as beautiful as she is : Ella Gray.

Now, this oh so gorgeous girl belongs to two oh so gorgeous people. I'm talking inside and outside gorgeous. Chris and Allyson are patient, loving and did I mention a beautiful couple? They love their blue-eyed, blond curls and independent Ella, and it is evident through their smiles, laughter and the words they speak. Not to mention, they made my job incredibly easy!

Chris and Allyson, thank you so much for giving me the chance to photograph your beautiful family! Bryan and I are so blessed to have met the two of you and Ella. As for Ella, I think you both probably know this already, but she is going to grow up to be one radiant gal breaking boys' hearts left and right! Enjoy some of my favorites and be on the look out for a little package in the mail this week! xoxo.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shefy, You have really found your gift from God!! Your beautiful pictures show it. I love them all!!

Unknown said...

Wow. This family is beautiful. The picture with the girl kissing the dog is my favorite!