Monday, August 2, 2010

Family: The Morris'.

There is nothing I love more than little ones who have blue eyes and who can, on-cue, give me their best smiles. It not only makes my job sooo easy but soooo fun! Much to my surprise, I had a 19 month old girl give me some of her best smiles with those big beautiful blue eyes that I so love. Enter Chloe.

Chloe is a girl who loves to smile and laugh. You always hear people say that life's greatest treasures are the things you can never put a value on. Chloe's laughter and joy for life are two of them. Spending an hour with her parents and her made our job just plain fun! Paul and Jill are the most down-to-earth kind of people and spending an hour with them made Bryan and I realize life is sometimes about soaking up the little moments and just enjoying them!

Jill mentioned the point of this session was a belated Father's Day gift to Paul. Therefore, I created a little something fun for Paul to hang anywhere his heart desires!

Paul and Jill, Bryan and I had a wonderful time and although it was HOT, it was a pleasure meeting the three of you! As for your Chloe, she is on her way to a baby modeling career with her laugh and those big beautiful blue eyes!


















No comments: