Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family: The Kangethes.

Let me start off by saying just how CUTE this family is. Oh so cute. I should also mention that about five minutes before each of my sessions, I get really nervous. I'm talking heart is beating, palms are sweaty and my mind is racing with thoughts of doing a good job! You would think after a year this would go away. Maybe in another year. I am getting off topic. Where was I? Ah yes...

As I am walking up, I see this gorgeous family all dressed in shades of blue. I take one look at Christina, the mother, and my nerves go away b/c she has this welcoming smile about her that put my heart and mind at ease. As I met her husband and kids, I knew we were in for a fun time! Taylor and Aly are the oldest, active in sports and very intelligent. I tried telling them in about five years they were going to be the best of friends; they didn't believe me right then. After all, a bond between two sisters is indescribable. Lex and Campbell are the youngest and just so stinking cute! Campbell is SUCH a good little three old who adores her big sisters. Lex, he is two years old, independent and just one handsome little man. For real. Archie is hands down one of my favorite dads I had the pleasure of photographing. He came with a smile on his face, played with the kids and only mentioned once that he was ready for dinner. (I had to give you a little trouble, Archie!)

The Kangethes are just one sweet-loving, happy and busy family and the love they have for one another is depicted throughout every one of the photographs I captured. The first one is my favorite and perfectly represents each of them to the fullest.

Archie and Christina, enjoy! Bryan and I LOVE your family and you all were so easy to photograph! I told you, candids are the best way to go, so hope you love them! xoxo.















No comments: