Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family: The Smiths.

When we first met the Smith Family, we had no idea they had a little one. He was just chilling in his stroller ever so quietly gazing around at his surroundings. I am not exaggerating when I say that Drew is hands-down one of the quietest and well-behaved babies I have ever met. In my lifetime. Seriously, not a peep, cry, fuss or sound came out of this little one, and Bryan and I were stunned. He would just sit, smile occasionally and mind his own baby business of looking at trees and people. It is evident where his laid-back attitude comes from: his dad and mum.

Antoine and Deiadre are a fun-loving and very happy couple. I called Antoine the dare-devil during our session because it was his idea to put Deiadre and Drew on his shoulders and do some crazy, fun pictures! All around, he is absolutely in love with his beautiful wife and his adorable son. Deiadre is very much like me! We had a lot in common and our way of living life is similar as well. She loves being a mama to her baby boy and always has a gorgeous smile on her face!

It was an absolute honor getting to photograph your family, Antoine and Deiadre. We had a blast, are so happy the weather was just perfect that day and we think Drew is the cutest! Hope you love some of my favorite below. Check the mailbox later this week for a special delivery!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What a sweet, sweet baby boy! Adorable : )