Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Newborn: Baby Logan

As I walked through the Stockwell's front door, there he was in Janae's arms. He was sweet and handsome. He didn't fuss or cry. His feet made my heart melt. He had the cutest sleeping positions. Every inch of him was adored by Tyler and Janae. Baby Logan was welcomed into this world exactly two weeks from today.


One of my favorite things to witness as a photographer is watching how much parents can't get enough of their precious newborn baby and are so happy being a family. Tyler and Janae are two people who fit this perfectly. I loved watching how they interacted with Logan. Not to mention, the love they showed to one another. I have to send a special shout out to both of them for being amazing parents who trust me as a photographer and person. As you can see in two of my pictures, I did some shots with Logan wrapped in a blanket in one of the shelves of the bookcase. Logan was only a week and half old when I did this session, so for them to trust me and actually let me do this was just plain amazing to me. It made me love them even more! Don't worry though because we were all just outside the picture frame ready to catch him incase he rolled over!


Tyler and Janae, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. They turned out great, and I hope you are having so much fun with your precious little angel! He's adorable and is going to grow up to be one handsome boy.













No comments: