Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family: The Forbes.

There is nothing I love more than a family full of girls! They are always full of personality, smiles, laughs and a lot of love. The Forbes girls did not let me down! It was a cold Sunday when we did their season. Reily and Kayla hopped out of their car and were full of energy. It was like the cold didn't bother them. I loved them right away. They jumped when I asked them to, they acted sassy and even gave each other some hugs! They are going to have a special bond with one another and Peyton as they grow older! Stefanie and Brad took Baby Peyton out of the car, and she was even a trooper. One of my favorite reasons why I love taking photographs of families is the dad. Brad absolutely adored his family. You could tell he felt incredibly lucky to be in a family full of women who loved him just as much as he love them. Stefanie is a teacher, and I can she is an awesome one! Her girls and Brad are her world and spending some time with the Forbes made me realize how much happiness you can receive by being surrounded with the people you love! What made me love this family more was the fact that after our session was over, we all got some hot chocolate to warm us up, which definitely helped Bryan and I out from being in the cold all day!

Stefanie and Brad, you have a gorgeous and sweet-loving family. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below, and I cannot wait for you to see the rest!

Happy Wednesday!






No comments: