Monday, October 19, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Love was an emotion that was filled throughout my weekend. Bryan and I got to witness two of our best friends, Zach and Stacey, get married. It was a wedding that was filled with joy, love, tears, laughter, and music. Did I mention the dancing?! Yes, we busted some awesome moves on the dance floor! We started the weekend off with the rehearsal dinner at Larusso's, which was fabulous and a perfect way to start the wedding festivities! It was so neat to hear Zach's parents talk about Zach and Stacey and hear about how they have grown into a beautiful couple. This was shown more on the day of their wedding. Zach and Stacey made a stunning pair. Stacey's dress was out-of-this-world gorgeous, and I might possibly had some drool when I saw it. I loved all the details of their ceremony from Stacey's something blue which was a St. Louis Blues pin that she clipped to her bouquet (Zach and Stacey are huge Blue's fans), the beautiful Catholic church (hands down one of my favorite churches), being a bridesmaid and walking down with Bryan who was the best man, the tears both of them shed during the ceremony, their friends who had amazing voices that sang, and the bagpipe player Stacey's parents hired for the end of the ceremony. I don't even know how to describe how beautiful the reception was. Bryan and I definitely had our jaw dropped when we walked in. I adored the beautiful fall colors and the way everything was decorated! One of my favorites was the cake table. No it was not because of the cakes (although it would have been quite possibly if it was gluten-free), but because of the pictures they had put next to their wedding cake of their grandparents on their wedding day. I loved how everything screamed Zach and Stacey! They even had the band play some Irish music. This was hands down one of my most favorite weddings I have been to and I would have to say Zach and Stacey definitely got the wedding of their dreams. They are our dearest friends, and it was so neat to witness a profound amount of love on Saturday between two people who mean the world to us! Congrats Zach and Stacey!


As for Sunday, it wouldn't be Fall to Bryan and I without visiting the pumpkin patch on our way home. We made a quick stop at Rombach's Farm in Chesterfield Valley to pick up a pumpkin for us to carve (it's a yearly tradition!) and snap some quick pictures. We picked a gorgeous day to go there, and it definitely showed for how crowded it was. Aside from the beautiful fall decorations and HUGE pumpkins, I was drooling over all the delicious food they had: apple cider, chocolates, caramel apples, funnel cakes, and pies. Y.U.M. Too bad none of it was gluten-free. It was probably a good thing both for our wallets and stomach. Overall, we had an amazing visit home!


Enjoy some of my favorites from the wedding and the pumpkin patch. (There is a mixture of pictures taken by my point-and-shoot and my Canon.)


Happy Monday!

















No comments: