Monday, October 5, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















What a weekend! I knew as soon as October would hit, I would be one busy gal. I sure proved myself right this past weekend. I had five sessions, all different from one another. More on this as the week continues. However, I managed to find some time hanging out with some of my best gals in KC on Saturday night. Since Power and Light has opened up, I never venture to Westport anymore. Last Saturday, I felt like I running down memory lane being in Westport. You see, two summers ago, I lived there while interning for a company in downtown. I absolutely LOVED it. It was such a different vibe than living in the suburbs, and there is always something to do. I had some of the best memories made that summer, so when I do visit Westport, it reminds me of some of the fun and crazy times I had living there. What a fun night the girls and I had. We tried a new restaurant, The Foundry, which was absolutely delicious not to mention they had a gluten-free menu (!!!). I loved the snazzy and fun atmosphere The Foundry had. Afterwards, we headed to Ernie Biggs, a dueling piano bar. I absolutely love LOVE the piano and hope to start playing again one day, so you can only imagine how much I love dueling piano bars when they play awesome music from the piano mixed with humor. It's pretty much amazing! Overall, my weekend was wonderful, and I cannot wait to share some of the photographs I captured from my sessions.


Up next is an event I did for Hilary as a surprise to her boyfriend, Scott. Stay tuned...


Happy Monday!





No comments: