Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Dance.























Yes, I realize this blog has been a little crazy with all the postings. I am slammed with a variety of photo sessions, so stay tuned each day b/c you never know what kind of eye candy I might have next for your viewing pleasures.

I wanted to take some time out to put this quote I came across this morning on Design Crush. It pretty much sums up how I had been feeling and how much I truly believe in this. I read it today, and then did my happy dance. (I promise, it was a sight to see.) You see, today and all the days from now on, I can proudly say that I LOVE what I do. I can say, I am a photographer and an aspiring teacher. It's true though, you should never stop dreaming because you never know what you might end up doing! It could be incredible and better than you imagined.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: