Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family: Kyle and Lana.

Meet Kyle, Lana, and Zoey. The Robisons. I remember meeting Kyle and Lana and how much I adored them as individuals and as a couple. They are newlyweds who got married recently. Lana is gorgeous. Just look at her. She has a beautiful smile, a glowing personality, and loves her life! Kyle is hilarious, compliments Lana in every way, and adores his family. Together they make a gorgeous and loving couple. Then, there is Zoey. Zoey was a puppy they rescued and ended up keeping. Actually, Zoey reminds me of Marley. (Marley and Me is one of my favorite movies and books. I remember when Bryan and I watched the movie in the theater, I had told Bryan I wanted a pup just like Marley.) Zoey was full of personality, she sought out for an adventure, and she loves Kyle and Lana! I can just tell. Kyle and Lana, you make me love what I do because of people like you both I get to meet, and I only wish you both happiness and love for the many years to come in your marriage! Enjoy some of my favorites below.







No comments: