Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family: The Hinzs.

Imagine a family full of life. This is the Hinz family. Upon meeting them, they were sweet and absolutely beautiful. Just take a look at their boys. Heartbreakers. Those faces say it all. Apart from being a family full of life, they are major University of Iowa fans. My heart skipped a beat when they changed into their Hawkeye jerseys and shirts; the boys just looked adorable. I especially loved that both the boys were all about football especially the younger one who is only 18 months old. Now, I, myself, am a HUGE college football and basketball fan considering those are two of my most favorite seasons besides watching the Cardinals play baseball (Go Cards!). However, due to my safety, I am not going to disclose what college I cheer for. If you ask me in person, maybe, just maybe I will tell.


I had a blast chasing the boys around with my camera and even catching some great family shots of the Hinz family. From spending time and capturing some great shots, I could tell Rebecca and Jason think the world of their little boys. Who wouldn't? They can melt anyone's heart with those smiles and eyes of theirs. Enjoy some of my favorites below!












No comments: