Thursday, October 29, 2009

Babies and Kids: Ryenn and Riley.

I wish I was seven again. Why you ask? So, maybe, just maybe, I could dress up in CUTE outfits like the ones Ryenn and Riley had on! When Ryenn and Riley stepped out of their car, I was completely in love with their outfits. What made me love these two even more was the fact that they were polite, they didn't fuss or complain once (seriously), they would do exactly as I asked and they were so sweet to one another. I should add that it was in the 40s when we did their session and as you can see they were sporting skirts. Yet, not a complaint of the cold slipped either of their mouths. So, by the end of the session, I was in complete awe by these two girls. I hope if I ever have two little girls, they turn out like Ryenn and Riley because these two were so sweet! Lisa, I hope your family and you enjoy some of my favorites. I'm sure you know this already, but your husband and you are completely blessed to have two adorable girls like Ryenn and Riley!









No comments: