Monday, October 12, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Active. That word describes how I was ALL weekend. I don't know if I had a moment to relax and just sit until Sunday afternoon. I will give you one guess of what I was doing all weekend. If you guessed taking pictures (in what I might add the frigid weather) then you guessed correctly! However, don't think for a minute I didn't have any fun. I had a BLAST meeting my clients and spending an hour or so taking pictures for each of them. I truly do love it!

My roommate, Martha, thought of a brilliant idea to kick off the weekend and the fall season. Of course it involved food. She is an AWESOME baker might I add. Seriously. Her sugar cookies are Y.U.M. I didn't put it past her to make some delicious apple pies. The pictures below are some before and after shots of the pie. Do you know what makes her an even more of an amazing roommate? She made me a gluten-free apple pie! I would be lying if I said I only ate one piece. I ate two or maybe three. It is hard to remember. I do remember it was REALLY good. Saturday was a busy day running all over town, but have no fear b/c I finished my sessions in time to cheer on the Cardinals. However, if any of you are baseball fans, you all understand the feeling of saying good bye to your team for the next six months. Next year! It's going to be a good year anyways. There was no sulking for us because we ended our night playing some Rock Band. By the end of the night, we all forgot about the Cardinals lost. Aside from being outside in the cold weather, it was an awesome weekend!

Shout out goes to my amazing fiance and assistant, Bryan. He works full-time but woke up early both days to accompany me to all seven of my sessions this weekend and brave the cold weather. He pretty much rocks!

Be on the lookout. There are a lot of sessions coming this way and definitely some great eye candy!

Happy Monday!

(PIctures were lost due to some complications. Sorry!)

No comments: