Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family: The Longs.

It was a cold, cold Sunday morning. Before they got there, I thought to myself, "I am going to have to do this session fast since it is freezing outside and there are two little ones with Kim and Frank." They got out of their car, and all I could think to myself was, "What a gorgeous family." If I was Brelee's age, I would totally be sporting her outfit. She was a doll who had the sweetest smiles and worked the camera like there was no tomorrow. Brendon was the perfect big brother. He adored his little sister, gave her hugs and kisses when I asked, and made me laugh. Kim and Frank, well just look at them. They are beautiful on the outside of course. However, they are just as beautiful on the inside. I loved Kim's style, her personality and her kind heart. Frank was a genuine husband and father and his world was his family. Together, Kim and Frank showed an immense amount of love toward one another as well as toward Brendon and Brelee. I can only imagine how gorgeous Brendon and Brelee are going to be as they grow older! Kim and Frank, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below and thank you for braving the weather with Bryan and I. I loved all the images, and I hope you do as well!










No comments: