Friday, October 30, 2009

Family: The Careys.

We found it! It's got a beautiful backyard with a little creek. A sun room with a fireplace. A kitchen so big and earthy looking it makes me swoon with joy. Stairs that are incredibly gorgeous. A breath room that we can read in with the fire going. The best part is how open the floor plan is to give it a great flow. Can you believe it has ALL of this?!


Alright, I guess I should confess the truth. This is not our home. This is the Carey family's home. Their brand new home! When Mollie asked me to do some pictures of her family and her in their new home, I was delighted. What I didn't know was that their new home is the dream home Bryan and I hope to build one day. It was absolutely beautiful. What made this home go from beautiful to gorgeous was the personal touches that Mollie and Jeff put throughout their home and the personalities of them and their boys. Did I mention they have two ADORABLE little boys, Joseph and Nate, who have an immense amount of energy? When Bryan and I got out of our cars, both of the Carey boys were standing in the doorway, jumping up and down, and welcoming us into their new home. I was instantly in love with them. I loved how much they made me laugh throughout the session; they would stand behind me and make their parents laugh by being goofy. They guided me to the creek and showed me some of the neat things they liked to do. They even showed me how cool they were when riding their bikes.


Cute and sad story: while the boys were riding their bikes, Nate's bike fell apart (see some of the pictures below). I captured a picture of how devastated he was when it fell apart. It was quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and saddest of emotions I have experienced at my session. He was such a trooper, gave Mollie a hug, Joseph gave him his bike (sweet kid!), and was in no time laughing and riding Joseph's bike.


All in all, the visit to the Carey home was a success. We found our dream home, laughed a lot, had our hearts melt by the adorable boys, and formed four friendships! To Mollie and Jeff, you have a gorgeous family and home; your boys are quite precious! I hope you enjoy my favorites.


I will be posting a sneak peak of my costume tomorrow, but definitely stay tuned to next week as I will have some great Shots from the Weekend and lots of family goodness coming your way!


Happy Friday!















No comments: