Friday, October 23, 2009

Family: The Bojanskis.

Oh. My. Goodness. This family is adorable! Ava and Chase melted my heart on a Thursday morning. Ava was my kind of a girl. She was cute, had the most adorable outfit on, and loved her little brother as it showed in the pictures. She is going to be a great big sister! Chase gave me some shy smiles, had a face that makes me melt in a puddle, and had shoes that would definitely make Bryan jealous (they were the cutest cowboy boots)! I imagine dressing my kids someday in the same kind of outfits as these two were rocking! Chuck and Jamie are an amazing couple. They know how to have fun and laugh together, and they know just how to make their kids smile! Ava and Chase adore them, and I can only imagine this family growing closer and closer over the years! Chuck and Jamie, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. You have an adorable family, and it was my pleasure to meet and photograph all of you!


Happy Friday! Stay tuned next week as I have more eye-candy headed your way! Have an awesome weekend!











No comments: