Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Babies and Kids: Miles, Jack, Kathryn and Gabriel.

It was a treat to meet a family like this one. I absolutely adored them. I think it was the fact that they adored one another. I know what you are wondering. How can they love and play nice with each other since they are brothers and sister? Yet, they do. I loved the way Kathryn looked up to her two older brothers. She ran with them, played with them, and showed them all of her love and affection. What made my heart melt more was Miles and Jack were the same with her. Of course there is sweet baby Gabriel. He was one heartbreaker who marched to the beat of his own drum. He was independent and loved to show me all of his cute baby expressions. I had a hard time of holding my camera still (from giggling) when taking candid shots of him. Simply stated, I adored these four, beautiful kids! It was one of those session where it took everything in my power not to post every single picture up. Take a peek at some of my favorites below!














No comments: