Monday, October 12, 2009

Family: The Scotts.

What a precious family! I met Kristen, Steven, and Kennedy on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. The weather had just warmed up enough for us to take some awesome family shots. Kristen is a sweetheart who just adores her husband and daughter. Kennedy is a four years old who is full of energy, loves adventure, and has the sweetest smile and eyes that make me melt. Steven, well Steven, is one lucky man! He is surrounded by two beautiful gals that love him ever so much, and I can tell he feels the same way. Together they are a laid-back, precious family who I truly enjoyed getting to know!


Kristen and Steven, enjoy some of my favorites below. You have such a sweet family, and watch out for Kennedy. She is going to melt some hearts with that smile and those eyes of hers!










No comments: