Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family: Mindi and Brent.

They are ever so sweet. Oh, did I mention beautiful both on the inside and outside. I can't forget kind-hearted. I could not be more happier that I met a couple like Mindi and Brent. As soon as I started talking with them, I found out this beautiful couple had not taken engagement pictures prior to their wedding nor had any pictures of them since they have been married for three years. An alarm went off in my head as I was determined to not only get them some great family pictures but to make up for them never receiving engagement pictures either.


There is nothing more inspiring to me than to watch a couple who is married be silly together, laugh together, love one another, and be one another's best friend. This is how Mindi and Brent are together. Mindi loved to smile, laugh and have fun. I love that! Brent thinks the world of his wife and you could tell right away how in love he is when he looks at her. (Makes my heart bubble.) Mindi and Brent, you are a gorgeous couple, and I only wish you many more years of being silly, happy, in love, and best friends together! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite below.










1 comment:

Mindi and Brent said...

We love love loved the pictures Shefy!! Thank you so much for doing this for us. We had a wonderful time with you! You were so fun and made our pictures a memorable occasion. Thank you!!!