Friday, October 9, 2009

Newborn: Baby Caylin.

Sweet Baby Caylin is two weeks old and is one healthy, beautiful baby girl. She is welcomed into a family who is incredibly in love with her. Her big sister Campbell is the sweetest. I have never met a little girl as young as her who gives so much love and care to her baby sister. Campbell is a four year old who is full of life and absolutely adores anything girly. I was kind of in love with her pink room. Moment to be jealous and wish I was four years old again than (cough, ahem, cough) 25 years old. Lisa is a beautiful mother who is in awe with her new baby girl. She is definitely adored by both her daughters, and I can't blame them. She is an awesome mother who has so much love to give to her beautiful daughters. Then there is Cory. Cory is the dad who surrounded by all these beautiful women. I asked him how it felt to be in a household of all women, and Cory's response made my heart melt. He just looked at me, smiled, and looked at both his baby girls. I knew what his answer was without him saying anything to me. His whole world was wrapped around his beautiful wife and daughters.


The Mermis family are loving and kind. They welcomed me into their home with open arms, and I was so happy to get to know more about each of them over the hour I spent with them. I could tell right away they were a family that felt whole and adored one another. What made them feel complete was the arrival of their newest addition, Baby Caylin. Lisa and Cory, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites, and I cannot wait for you to see the rest of the pictures. You have a gorgeous family, and I am so happy I got the chance to meet you both as well as your sweet daughters. I hope Cory is ready to beat the boys off Campbell and Caylin as they grow up!


Happy Friday!














No comments: