Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family: The Mercers.

I thought, this was going to be a challenge. Four kids. Four adults. The cold weather. It would all be a challenge. I had the opportunity of doing a BIG family session with the Mercer Family last Friday. Ken and Margaret with their two adorable girls, Madelyn and Lila, flew to cold Kansas City from warm California. They were visiting Mike, Renee, and their two precious boys, Alex and Brady, for the weekend! When Renee contacted me about doing a session with all of them, I kept thinking this was going to be a challenge. I had to get all four adults and all four kids to look my way when needed, to get them situated the way I wanted them, capture their personalities, not to mention have all four kids battle the VERY cold weather that day.


However, they were the sweetest family, and they made what seemed like a challenge become something very easy and fun! I had so much fun getting to know each of them, and the kids were full of energy despite the very cold weather that day! If you can't already tell through my favorite pictures from their session, they are a gorgeous family and their kids are ever so precious! I loved their outfits! Not to mention, it melts my heart seeing how happy kids get from feeding the ducks some cereal or playing on a playground. It reminds adults to see life through their eyes: fun, full of life, and enjoying the little things that can make you happy! The Mercer children did just this for me that day.


To Mike, Renee, Ken and Margaret, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. The rest turned out just as fun and cute!


Happy Wednesday!












No comments: